Sacramento Mom Squad

The MOM SQUAD is a sisterhood of executive household professionals, made up of ladies from all walks of life. We're on top of the latest trends the coolest gadgets and the most honest reviews of everything! Find out more at www.1039thefish.com.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Kiddie Cabby Comment from Co-Worker

My co-worker Viesha tried the Kiddie Cabby. Here is her feedback:

"I cannot say enough about the product. I loved it! I have three children, ages 6 yrs, 3 yrs and 8 months. I take the two smallest children to school everyday. I work there part-time. Every morning I have to carry my infant car seat, diaper bag, bottle bag and a three year old about 1-2 blocks. I carry the three year old because I don't feel safe having her walk and crossing the street. By the time I get to work/school my arms and back are killing me.

I tried it out and loved it! It was so much easier to carry everything and plus I had no strain on my back and arms. It felt as if I wasn't carrying the 3 yrs old. I did have to keep my arm around her which was no big deal. She sat supported on the seat.

This would be a life saver to me. I felt balanced for once. I didn't have her slipping off of my hip or choking me trying to stay on. Again, I can't say enough about it. I had my mother-in-law try it on and she loved it. She has problems with her wrist and back and she had no problem carrying my daughter.

Thank you again for letting me try it out."

Hope this helps anyone who is considering this product.

Jeanmarie, MOM Squad

Labels:

2 Comments:

At January 31, 2007 at 3:18 PM , Blogger Mom Squad said...

Kiddie Cabby
Although I thought it was fun to carry my four year old daughter riding on my back or sit my girlfriends 1yrold daughter on my hip and carry her around dance class.I honestly would not purchase this for sixty dollars because I as a Mom have always tried in a travel situations to minimize the gear.It is not very compact when you are not holding your child.I think Kellie said it perfectly on the show.This product is perfect for a daycare worker,I would have loved this when I worked in an infant room for 8plus hours a day for sure.Carrie,Mom Squad

 
At February 1, 2007 at 11:43 AM , Blogger Mom Squad said...

Here's another comment on the Kiddie Cabby from a co-worker:
"I held my 25 lb. son with the Kiddie Cabby for only about 5-10 minutes. At first my son did not like it but he acclimated quickly, within 2 minutes. The Cabby initially relieved the stress from my lower back and shoulders. The clip fell off the belt, so I didn't use it, but it is a nice feature. I wouldn't actually use the Cabby without the belt for an extended period of time or outside of my home."
Jeanmarie, Mom Squad

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home